Florrie Bear is a widely recognised symbol of the charity, greatly loved by many of our younger supporters and a fantastic attraction at events, helping us the raise the profile of the charity and hospice care.
What will I be doing?
You will be wearing the outfit of our Mascot, Florrie Bear, providing a fun element at various fundraising events and activities.
- Attending FNHC fundraising activities (events, fetes, schools, shop openings, cheque presentations etc.)
- Playing the part of the cheeky, completely adored Florrie Bear
- Being in PR photos
- Being part of promotional marketing (videos, social media etc.)
- Waving and interacting (non-verbally) at passers by
All volunteers are given support and training as necessary to ensure you are happy and confident in your role
What volunteering for FNHC can do for you
What you get out of volunteering for FNHC depends on what you are looking for, but these are just some of the benefits we offer our volunteers:
- Pride of knowing you are making a real difference to local hospice patients and their families.
- Opportunity to use and develop your own skills and enhance your CV.
- Build confidence and experience in a supportive environment
- Offer flexibility to fit around other commitments.
How to Sign Up
Complete our short registration form and our Volunteering Team will be in touch shortly.