Our online retail team play an important role in helping us raise the funds we need to support local patients. As an eBay volunteer, you’ll assist the team in picking, packing, photography and sending items from online to our customers.
What will I be doing?
You will be working with our Online Sales Manager and our volunteer team to maximise the funds we can raise through the sale of valuable and interesting items donated to us.
For some roles a knowledge of eBay would be helpful, but for others an interest in packing parcels neatly would definitely be an advantage.
You may be involved in the following activities:
- Researching items to maximise knowledge and value before they are sold online.
- Listing and photographing items to be sold online.
- Select and pack sold items ready for dispatch.
- Responding to customer queries online, providing excellent customer service.
- Using your online sales knowledge to find ideas to develop our online sales offer and improve the online shopping experience for customers.
All volunteers are given support and training as necessary to ensure you are happy and confident in your role
What volunteering for FNHC can do for you
What you get out of volunteering for Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity depends on what you are looking for, but these are just some of the benefits we offer our volunteers:
- Pride of knowing you are making a valuable contribution to your local community, and to the amazing work of the Hospice.
- A friendly, enthusiastic team who care about each other and the Hospice.
- Opportunity to use and develop your own skills and enhance your CV.
- Build confidence and experience in a supportive environment
- Offer flexibility to fit around other commitments.
How to Apply
Complete our short registration form and our Volunteering Team will be in touch shortly.