What will I be doing?You will be working with the Shop Manager and our volunteer team to create a welcoming and vibrant shop for our customers and donors. Whether you prefer to work behind the scenes or in a customer facing role, there are plenty of tasks for you to get involved with. And whatever you chose to do, as a Shop Volunteer for Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity, you will be helping us to raise as much money as possible to provide care and support for local people. You may be involved in the following activities:
- Sorting donations, and preparing items for sale.
- Creating attractive displays in the shop window and across the shop floor.
- Providing excellent customer service and using a touch-screen till.
- Using your local knowledge to find ideas to improve the shopping experience for customers.
What volunteering for FNHC can do for youWhat you get out of volunteering for FNHC depends on what you are looking for, but these are just some of the benefits we offer our volunteers:
- Pride of knowing you are making a valuable contribution to your local community, and to the amazing work of the Hospice.
- A friendly, enthusiastic team who care about each other and the Hospice.
- Opportunity to use and develop your own skills and enhance your CV.
- Build confidence and experience in a supportive environment
- Offer flexibility to fit around other commitments.